- I have a mosquito bite on my hand. It hurts. It’s January!
- The bed is so low that I smacked below my knee on the wooden edge, and even though I was wearing jeans, I have not only a big old bruise but also scraped the skin.
- And then the next day I did it again, but on the other side of the leg.
- And it still hurts.
- The printer in the “office” at the apartment declared it had no paper, regardless of the number of times I turned it off and on again, removed and put back the paper, and even photocopied blank paper. It didn’t work. Ever.
- The lines at Starbucks are crazy long, the parking lot looks like it was designed by M.C. Escher, and someone cut me off and stole my spot, making me sit in the drive through for ten minutes for a simple cup of coffee.
- The Mexican food. Really, who serves Mexican food in Florida? There wasn’t enough sour cream to make edible.
- I have no time! No time! (But I don’t suppose that is actually the fault of Florida…)